I just found this blog...I didnt know you had this one!! So maybe you need ANOTHER ring to celebrate this wonderful milestone! I am so happy you are able to be done with this part of your life!!!!
Simply put: I think you're one of the strongest individuals I know, and it's a pleasure to be your friend. Keep up the good work--that kid of yours is sure cute.
I'm very happy for you; the future will treat you well I'm sure, as karma has a way of doing that to people.
4 comments:
So I guess you know what I want to know then....!!! Call me.
I just found this blog...I didnt know you had this one!! So maybe you need ANOTHER ring to celebrate this wonderful milestone! I am so happy you are able to be done with this part of your life!!!!
I think I "celebrated" with you quite well, dontchathink?? :)
Simply put: I think you're one of the strongest individuals I know, and it's a pleasure to be your friend. Keep up the good work--that kid of yours is sure cute.
I'm very happy for you; the future will treat you well I'm sure, as karma has a way of doing that to people.
Ryan
Post a Comment