Monday, January 30, 2012

Photo Journaling 2012

One of my projects for 2012 is to take at least one photo a day that truly represents what that day was all about, or perhaps documents the highlights of the day, people who showed up, or some other aspect that makes that day what it was.  The purpose of this project is two-fold- first, to document my daily life in pictures, and second, to improve my photography skills as I go.  (You know....it's that thing about being good at what you do every day.(

Now that January is almost over, I took some time to evaluate this project.  I realized that there are some days that carrying my big camera is just. not. feasible.  For these days, I reserve the right to take iPhone snaps, instagrams, or whatever to document the day.  Also, there seems to be some days that the priorities of the day are going to trump this project.  That's ok.  I try to put first things first, and in some instances, this project just isn't a 'first thing.'  Ground rules are a good thing, and with those in place, here are a few of my favorite daily photos from January.

January 2

January 4

January 6
January 7

January 10
January 12

January 16

January 24


January 29


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...