Sunday, December 16, 2007

Wisdom from Mary Poppins

Riley is really into watching Mary Poppins right now(she likes the music and movement) , so I find the songs running through my head over and over again. My favorite song is "Sister Suffragette" mainly because of the following verse:



"Though we adore men individually,
we agree that, as a group, they're rather STUPID."

I couldn't have said it better, sister. I always thought Mrs. Banks had a good head on her shoulders.

1 comment:

Brynne said...

AMEN! And I don't have much to complain about! I so admire you
Amy! I think about all you have and are going through and how you are still such an amazing and strong person! I don't know how you do it! You are such an example to me! You are such a good mom too! You definitely are the kind of mom I look up to and want to be like! Are you going to be in BL for Christmas! i sure hope so! Christmas with grandma is alway a rockin' good time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...