I'm all about finding joy in the little things, and today's list is composed of a lot of little things that are making my life pretty great. Grateful today for:
1. A great weekend! I saw a lot of friends and family, and instead of feeling tired from yet another weekend full of work and obligations, I feel renewed from spending time with loved ones. My oldest girlfriends provided some much-needed humor and hilarity and my cousins and their families are so much fun to be around. Riley and I both had a good time.
2. My little girl's crazy new face: She scrunches up her nose and bounces up and down. So cute.
3. 80 minute massages. Enough said.
4. My new workout playlist. I've been singing the songs from it all day. Even the dumb Miley Cyrus song that I downloaded from I-tunes makes me smile (and yes, I am aware that some day it will make me vomit.)
5. Voice messages left by Hallee Jo. I have a message she left me a few days ago saved and have listened to her cute little voice at least 17 times since I saved it. What a doll!
6. Yummy new recipe for Tabouli. So good...definitely joining my list of healthy food obsessions. I'm making another batch tonight.
7. Apple I-mac computers. My new one is one it's way and I can't wait!
8. A good friend of mine is very likely buying ski condo/cabin close to here. It will be nice to see him on a more regular basis with less effort on either of our parts.
9. Looking forward to a week on the Sunny San Diego beach with my little girl. I SO need a break.
10. Speaking of vacations, I have decided the locale of my overseas vacation for next year. Greece. Any suggestions, comments, advice are welcome!
1 comment:
Did you go to Greece?
Post a Comment