Friday, September 26, 2008

Gratitude Fridays

This week, I'm so grateful for:

1. Friday and the feeling of exhaustion that comes when you know a job has been well done.
2. College football and a fun, new person with whom to share it.
3. "Ladies who Lunch" and the one who tagged along. Thanks, girls, I needed that.
4. My pseudo-sis and adopted mom, and the realization that I have family just up the stairs.
5. Beginning to see the heart of someone you thought might not have one.

I know it's pretty vague and ambiguous, but believe me, those short sentences wrap up a lot of work, emotion, and enjoyment.

For those things, I am grateful.

1 comment:

Steph said...

I'm really enjoying your writing Amy and am happy to have met you at Squam. I look forward to reading more of your blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...