Monday, November 23, 2009

Feeding the happy....

Why yes, I am a dork. Thanks for noticing.
Just a few of the things that are making me ridiculously happy right now...

* New friends- I love the feeling of getting to know someone's soul. I adore that part of the relationship where almost everything about them is a gift. It feels like I'm continually un-tying the ribbon and to see what's inside.
*Old friend- those ones you can call at 2 am they instantly know what you are talking about. What would I do without these girls?
*My new sheets -they are sooo luxurious and a dreamy shade of aqua. I'm madly in love with them.
*My Kelly Barton prints- Beyond being beautiful works of art, they remind me of the artist, who is one hell of a woman and an amazing friend. Love you, Kelly.
*Jen Lee's Podcasts- I took a class from Jen at Squam this past year and i'm still reeling from the impact. Hearing her voice on these podcasts are a great way to reconnect with that experience.
*Cheerio Road -I've followed Karen Maezen Miller for a while. Her book, Momma Zen, is a standard baby shower gift from me. And her blog is so insightful, so enchanting. I want to just hang out with this woman and absorb her level-headed spirituality.
*This girl, and this one, and this one, and this one, and this one....man, i have great women in my life.
*and this blogger, who I just dig. Ladies, this guy has perspective. I asked him to marry me, but he said no. :) Oh well, his loss.

Just a few of the good things that are feeding my happy right now. What's feeding yours?

6 comments:

Steph said...

This post is right now! Man, your joy is palpable through the miles. :)

Other than that: jigsaw puzzles; a new-to-me Pavarotti LP I just bought for 50 cents; the women in *my* life, a new duvet, duvet cover, pillows & set of sheets (I hear ya on good sheets!); classic movies.

Steph
xo

Anonymous said...

You make me happy :)

me said...

Youre sweet! :) OMG Im getting a big head! LOL

Im just tryin to spress ma sef!!! hehehe
Kiss the riley bug for me!

Amy said...

Charlie being okay.
You being a dork.
Jenica being brave.
This song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3RRy5ONFaw&feature=fvw
My Christmas cards done.
Road trips.
Stuffed mini eggplants.
Giving thanks.
And you are right, it is his loss!

Love love love.

The Wuthrich Family said...

Where am I when you say this girl and this girl.... I so am not there.

The Wuthrich Family said...

Where am I when you say this girl and this girl.... I so am not there.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...