Tuesday, February 16, 2010

February 12of12


As you can see, February 12 was all about getting ready for Valentine's day, with a whole lotta Riley in the mix. It was warm enough to wear flip-flops in February, and you can't beat that.


*and yes, I know the date on my alarm clock say Feb. 13. It's a day fast. I can't figure out how to fix it (or actually, I haven't really tried.)

3 comments:

Midwestgirl said...

I think your little girl is one of cutest little things on the planet! Nice new header by the way!

Amy said...

totally jealous of the flip flops. i wore mine this week, too, but in an indoor water park. not the same. not the same at all.

amy gretchen said...

amy I'm so glad you're doing this. Riley is so cute in those classes. You better watch out or she'll be the boss of you.

ps are those the conversation hearts i saw last night?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...