Thursday, June 6, 2013

A bucket list for my favorite season.

Sunny mornings. 
Avenues roses.
Street festivals.
Parades.
Long bike rides. 
Fireworks.
Weekends in Idaho.
Swimming.
Sprinkler running.
Hiking.
Warm evenings.
Outdoor concerts.
Farmers markets.
Flip flops.
Roof top picnics.

Oh, yes. It's summer.
I love summer.
I REALLY love summer. 



This is the second year that Riley and I have made a "Summer Bucket List" to help us be intentional about how we spend our time during the best season of the year.  Last year, we found our Bucket List to be a great way to help us squeeze every last drop out of summer by helping us focus on the all the fun things around us, and we were both excited to write one again this year.  Riley chimed in with more requests this year (hence, Lagoon) but was not happy to hear that hiking was on the list again  (it's not her favorite activity, but I am determine to make encourage this girl to love the outdoors.)   We've already begun checking off a few of our items and I'm looking forward to living it up this season! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...