Tuesday, July 2, 2013

What FIVE and 3/4 looks like.

I have a bunch of things I want to blog about here (My new nieces and nephews, trip to Alaska, new job (!), Kindergarten graduation, etc.) but I simply HAD to share these photos here tonight.

I wanted to make sure I caught Riley with her missing front tooth - it's such a quintessential part of childhood - so we headed out for an evening walk with camera in tow.   She isn't always in the mood to let me take photos of her, but this night was a bit of an exception.  She was giggly and silly and hammed it up for the camera, but there were some genuine "I'm happy and carefree" smiles in the bunch, too.    I definitely got a few keepers. 

 
 

 

I know I'm biased, but this girl...she's so much fun.

3 comments:

kelly barton said...

oh miss riley. one day i am taking you for an ice cream.

Maya Stein said...

oh my my MY! Riley is in a total class by herself. I love that I can see your love shining through these images. So clear. A sense of full embrace and appreciation and connection. It's written all over her because it's written all over you. xoxo

Amy said...

Ditto. What Maya AND Kelly said. So sweet. So silly. So indubitably HER! Love that girl.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...