Wednesday, January 13, 2016

January 12 of 12


I'm playing along this year with one of my best pals, Amy Gretchen, in her 12 of 12 project. I haven't done it for a few years, but it's really a fun way to collect the everyday memories, and I'm excited to document this year in this way.  

1. Riley's outfit of the day. She picks all her own clothes and she can come up with some unique combinations. And I let her because it is not a battle I'm willing to fight.
2. Drop-off at the Girl's school.
3. Working, working, working.  It's what I do.
4. My current favorite mid-morning snack.  Mint tea with hot lemonade (try it before you diss it) and a green apple with salt.
5. Unexpected lunch date with this dude.   He's dreamy.
6. Driving to a meeting. Try not to envy the joy you see on my face.
7. Didn't feel great, and I haven't for a while, so it was time to see my doc.
8. Because I left the clinic earlier than normal, I was able to pick up the Girl earlier than normal, as well. The sunshine was a very welcome addition to the afternoon.
9. I poured myself into the bathtub as soon as I got home. Best self-care for me.
10. Results of aforementioned doc appointment.
11. I watched Obama's last State of the Union address. I think he's been an outstanding president the past 7 years and I'm excited to see how his 8th year in office goes.
12. Wound the night down with the read for February's book club meeting.It's really good!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...