Ready for the beach.
There were a bunch of street musicians playing downtown. Riley was totally dancing to this band. Everyone around was watching her wave her arm around and laugh to the music. So cute!
I love this picture of us
Bug and Aunt Beck...Riley ADORES her Aunt Becky. I think the feeling is pretty mutual.
My sister is pretty hot! She has amazing posture!
Riley and I in Old Town. She grabbed a big handful of hair and YANKED! She looks pretty happy about that, too.
Riley and Becky on Coronado Island.
Love my frister!
There are still several more pics I need to get up, but I'll get to it very soon. It was such a fun trip and I'm definitely planning on getting back there very soon!
2 comments:
Just so we are all clear...my butt really does not stick out that far. I was just trying to get a rise out of my sister, you know, make her laugh. I'm pretty hilarious.
LOL. Nice Becky, I would be lying if I didn't admit I wondered. wink wink. :)
Amy, Riley is such a freakin' cute bug-a-boo! I just showed the pics to Ry and he swears she looks like a baby that belongs on the cover of Parenting magazine. I would have to concur.
Post a Comment