5 places I go over and over:
1. Work
2. Gym
3. Grocery store
4. 7-11 with the good ice and Diet DP
5. Library
(I have a pretty boring life)
5 people who email me regularly:
1. Boss
2. Co-workers
3. Grandma Beckie
4. NR
5. Writing group members
(some of you reading this owe me an email or two)
5 places I like to eat at
1. Home
2. Whole Foods
3. Mazza
4. Keith and Jamie's
5. Grandma Lanes
( I don't get out much due to 10 month old, but I'm starting to dislike eating out, anyway)
5 places I would rather be:
1. Bay area visiting my frister
2. Vacation- preferably somewhere on a beach
3. Bear Lake
4. Jackson Hole
5. Asleep in bed
(Going to a few of these places in the next few weeks...YAY!)
5 TV shows I watch all the time:
1. So you think you can dance (my summer obsession)
2. Army Wives (Lame, I know, but I love it)
3. The Next Food Network Star (don't know why but I love this show)
4. Gilmore Girls (my all time favorite TV show)
5. Bunny Town (I have a 10 month old - give me a break....)
No comments:
Post a Comment