I've been trying to find the words to express how beautiful these little boys are. How, when their tiny fingers gripped around mine, I felt them grip my heart, as well. How amazing it is to see the personalities already. How giant the spirits are that are housed in the tiny bodies. How beautiful my sister is, and how fully she has come into motherhood. How strong and steady their father is, and how he is such a great example of the type of man they will become.
I can't find all the words I need, and so I offer these photos to show you: This is what LOVE looks like.
4 comments:
oh i wish i could just hold them. they're so so cute.
So peace-filled. . .
oh my.
these are stunning.
What a gorgeous family...
My friends just found out that they are going to have twins, too! Half American & Half Thai.
Post a Comment