*in Karma.
*You can fake it until you make it.
*Sexy is a state of mind.
*in True Love.
*There are many "right" ways to live. We choose what feels best to us.
*In being honest.
*It takes a certain kind of strength to be kind.
*In forgiveness.
*In finding neutrality when you can't quite make it to forgiveness.
*In moderation in all things.
*In speaking my truth and honoring the truth in others.
*It's important to raise my child to be able to think for herself.
*It's ok to cry.
*In learning something new whenever possible.
*In doing something every day that scares me.
*There is nothing that isn't made better by a hot bath and a massage.
*In finding the humor and hilarity in all things.
*When all else fails, go to bed.
What about you? What do you believe?
2 comments:
I believe I love you.
:)
Candace
I believe in dwelling on things that are interesting and that you get more out of giving than receiving.
Speaking of giving, I need your snail mail!
xo The other Amy W. (for some reason the other day it struck me that I'm not only the other Amy, but the other Amy W. hee hee)
Post a Comment