Thursday, March 31, 2011

What March Looked Like

We met some new friends.
And had a few playdates (this turned out to be the playdate from Hell, but that's another blog post.)
There were some knitted trees (this photo is especially for you, Hannah).
And birthday celebrations with friends.
I became slightly (ok...very) obsessed with sparkling water.
And took lots of end-of-winter/soon-to-be-spring walks.
Riley let it all hang out, ballerina-style.
And we made cake batter pancakes *with sprinkles* (Sooooo gooooood. the recipe is here.)
And then I began a 21 day "compassionate cleanse" (day 6 today and going strong.)
Riley received a very special package in the mail (thank you, other Amy. We love you!)
I kept plugging away on the kitchen make-over (these are cabinet doors).
And we rounded out the month with a little lice issue at the girl's preschool.
It's been a very busy month, full of the same-old, same-old as well as little surprises along the way. I'm jonesing for spring, however, and while March was lovely, I'm anticipating all the fun times planned for April.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The variety in this post completely reflects the variety that in weather that is March there. Completely.

And I love the tree cozy ;) Next house we own is totally going to sport those!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...