(I'm sure you can see the resemblance, right?)She has been kind enough to demonstrate her styling technique to the blogosphere, so you, too, can look like she thinks Barbie looks.
Any donations you'd care to send this way will be applied to her college savings account.
Because heaven knows, this child needs to be directed towards college, and definitely not to beauty school.
8 comments:
Oh, man, that made me laugh so much I cried. HILARIOUS! I can't believe how perfect that video is. That girl...
tears.running.down.cheeks.
kiss that Barbie look alike for me!!
Her tripping at the end...oh man. Icing on he cake! The attitude is perfection.
HAHAHAHA! thank you.
i about peed my pants watching this video. of course the tripping at the end had me in hysterics.
i have got to get to the big U so i can sit in the middle of all the chickadees and soak it up.
She. Is. Hilarious!
she's killing me, Amy.
totally made my day. and this from a mother whose daughter was bald until the age of 4. i think i'm jealous as well!!! ;)
xo
Post a Comment