Thursday, March 10, 2011

What's Good for Me Today

G's birthday cupcakes

**There are not many situations where a cupcake is not appreciated.
**It's so much fun to be 'burst-out-of-your-skin' happy about someone else's good news. Seriously, I have been walking around with a random, dreamy smile on my face all evening because of this type of feeling.
**I am much more productive and happy at work when I have too much to do. It's weird, I know, but I love to be busy!
**I am both overjoyed that biking season is almost upon us, and a bit depressed that the ski season is pretty much over. For someone who has never enjoyed winter before, this is a HUGE step in the right direction.
**I've spent time with several different friends this week, and it's been a lovely week, indeed. Coincidence? I think not.
**I do so enjoy the fact that it's staying light later, and that the time changes this weekend. Bring on Spring!
**Hawaii. Six weeks away. I'm just sayin'....(kelly b., just for you, baby).

4 comments:

Amy said...

I just posted a joke on facebook for mccabe and then your post popped up with your cupcakes. i swear to god it had nothing to do with you. that is HILARIOUS!!!!

kelly barton said...

someone is rather mean spirited today...first the dang image of those cupcakes and then you just had to go one step further....hawaii.

watch out riley...mama is on a roll!

Amy said...

Oh, Kelly. You know I'm just kidding. I'll pack you up and take you in my suitcase if you're up for it. Imagine how much fun we'd have (and how much damage we could do) together. Maybe someday....

And Amy - yeah, right. Whatever. :)

Anonymous said...

I love feeling giddy for someone else! It's such a cool, cool feeling.

I feel the exact same way about having too much to do. Never really pin pointed it though. I love it.

xoxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...