I knew that Tuesday was the 12th, and I also knew it was a hectic, crazy day. I left the house packing 4 bags for myself, so I purposely chose to leave my big camera home and use my iPhone to capture my 12of12. Then...the day got more and more hectic, and i forgot to capture the events as they happened. So...I will share the few pictures I have for July's 12of12 and we'll hope for better luck next month.

Grouchy Riley watched TV on the couch until her mood improved enough to get dressed.

I worked my way through two very large, very complex documents in the morning
(about 265 pages total. oye.)

One of my favorite parts of working downtown is taking a lunchtime walk through the Temple Square Grounds. It's so lovely and so peaceful. The perfect way to refresh.

The flowers are always gorgeous. Today was no exception.

This monument is called "Joyous Moments". It's my favorite.
**imagine photos of a grocery store trip, a stop at the bookstore, and a quick run at the gym**

Madi watched Riley for an hour while I attended a class in the evening.
Oh, how Riley adores Madi.

Then Riley and Grandma Beckie played with all the fun new apps on
Beckie's iPad before the Girl headed to bed.
**Finally, picture a few loads of laundry and a quick bathroom scrubdown before bed**
Ok, so not my best 12of12 ever, but days like this are part of life, too. I'm glad I had a few photos to keep to document this month. And, like I said...I'll do better in August.
1 comment:
a day indeed. the temple is gorgeous. so breath taking. i find comfort in knowing that a little walk through can bring you comfort on busy hectic days.
i adore you and that riley girl.
Post a Comment