Wednesday, October 12, 2011

October 12of12 - the lazy edition

Ok, lazy might not be fair... time-crunched, perhaps?  I have totally spaced the 12fo12 the last 2 months, so I wanted to get todays done and up before we leave town for a little getaway.   So, with no time to put these into a grid, here are today's 12of12. 
My cutie little girl, ready for school.

bare feet, ragged jeans, and painted toe nails.  She's my kid. 


checking her makeup on the way to school. Yes, I make her wipe it off before we get there. 

driving Miss Riley.

checking herself in at the door.
Riley and Kasja.  She looooves Kasja.

My one job for the trip - buy SeaWorld tickets.  Done!
I worked on a paper all morning.

I met my friend  for lunch.  Indian food -yummmo!

Self portrait in my 'keep calm' poster.

Packing for our trip.

It wouldn't be a 12of12 without a SP of the girl and me.  She surprised me by laying one on me.  This one cracks me up.

7 comments:

Shelley said...

Have fun on your trip. And I love Indian food. Was that Bombay House perhaps? YUMMO!

{natalie} said...

i love your little girl's striped shirt.

indian food sounds really good.

have fun on your trip!

thea said...

Love the last one best!

kylee said...

seaworld?! how fuuun! that will be such a great trip.

trulymegs said...

Great photos this month! Hope you have fun on your trip!

amy gretchen said...

love it!

i hope you're having the best time!!

xo

Amy G. said...

Love, love, love that last one! Kids are the best at giving big, fat smoochers!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...