Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Coming Home

Yes, Disneyland was fun, fun, fun! (photos from that coming soon)

Still, the small amount of time we spent on the beach,

the waves,
the sand,
the water,
the discoveries,
the games,
the shells,
the pure sense of openness and freedom I always find by the sea...

This was my favorite hour of an amazing weekend.







 















1 comment:

Nat said...

Those pics are amazing. I try to love the ocean, but I am actually terrified of it. I love the sand and the waves, but the fact that I have only twice dared to actually jump in and go for a swim in the deep water that I can't see the bottom of, nor what lurks around me, ruins it for me. However, I am forever trying to convince myself that I am an ocean kind of a girl.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...