Friday, December 19, 2008

Gratitude Friday

So I started writing today's post last night, and the things that are one my mind, the things for which I am very grateful, are many and varied. As often happens with my writing, one thing triggered another, which triggered something else, and I ended up writing a piece on an event of some significance that is very appropriate for Gratitude Friday.

Here's the thing...It's not really something I want online at this point in time. I would, however, really love some feedback and thoughts on it, especially from my blog-readers. So, if you are interested in reading this and letting me know what you think, please leave a comment here (or email me directly) and i'll send you the piece via email.

And, no....i am not engaged or pregnant. Just so we clarify that right now.

Hope to hear from you soon!

3 comments:

Erin said...

I'm game!

Anonymous said...

i'm a little disappointed that i have to hear about your life from your blog. HELLO call me!!!!

Camz :-) said...

Me, Me, Me!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...