6 FULL HOURS of uninterrupted sleep (hey, it's been over two years since I could claim this)
add:
1 super happy, super cuddly, super kissy baby
combine with:
Chocolate cake for breakfast (for me, cheerios for her)
plus:
an early morning text telling you that someone was thinking about you
equals:
The perfect way to start a day!
I love the above picture because it looks like I was offering thanks for a beautiful, wonderful, sweet child. Which, of course, I was.
***********************************************************
And on another note, some of you have asked if I have a blog for Riley.
Yep.
You can find her at www.me-n-rileybug.blogspot.com
I'm biased, but I think she is the cutest thing on the internet. Here are a few sneak peeks at some of the pics posted there.
Man, oh man! I love this kid!
3 comments:
Love the picture of her sticking out her tongue. Too bad we didn't live closer. I'm sure her and Piper would have fun together.
Those blue eyes are adorable! And chocolate cake for breakfast ... yum. :)
I do not know how you functioned--2 years without a good night's rest? Wow. When are you coming this way?
Post a Comment