Carrie took our birthday pictures again this year, and i am beyond thrilled with them. We took them at Bear Lake and I get choked up every time I see them. When Riley looks at these in years to come, I want her to see she is fully and completely loved. I think Carrie captured that with these pics.
Thanks, Carrie. We love them, and you.
7 comments:
Those are great pictures! :)
beautiful pictures! i love how you have riley's hair. and the new banner is to die for.
xo
I love ri's hair too! Oh wait I did it!!! These pictures are way cute! Good Job Carrie! I love the ones of you blowing the bubbles very cute...
Love all the pictures! Love the banner!
Adore the pictures. You two look Gorgeous!!!
Darling pictures, Amy. You are both so photogenic. The one close-up with Riley's bright blue eyes is my absolute favorite!
I love that your daughter's name is Riley! That is my last name but many many people in my life call me by it rather than Sarah. I love it. It's original, strong. I kind of don't want to change it either, if I ever get married.
And from my memories, some of my best times were with people who called me Riley.
Post a Comment