Saturday, September 12, 2009

Today, I am...

My candy bar loves me - it told me so....
**dreaming of color for my house- blue for the living room walls, bright colors for Riley's room, yellow and orange in my bathroom. I want to surround myself with color and light and positive energy!

**sending good vibes to all my friends who are riding LOTOJA today. I'll be there with you next year!

**checking off items on my "to-do" list. I have a bunch of things to accomplish before I leave for New Hampshire in a few days.

**waiting out a minor case of writer's block, hoping the words show up again soon.

**riding with Britt, looking forward to being out on my bike and in the September sunshine.

**thinking about putting myself back on hiatus. I can't deal with the drama.

**playing with my imac and savoring the feeling of finally getting myself exactly what I wanted.

**feeling grateful for the life I live-full of great people, amazing experiences, and lots of love.

2 comments:

Nat said...

You're a mac user? Go Amy!

me said...

where HAVE you been?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...