Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sunday Musings

Finding Love in Moab - Oct. 2009

On my mind today...

*After a long weekend of organizing, cleaning, purging, planning, and preparing, I'm ready for the week (year, decade, etc.) ahead. I haven't felt this way for a long time and my type A self is rejoicing. Glory Be!
*I was given a new class to teach in church today - 5 year olds! Does it get any better than that?
*Do you ever stop worrying about the one you used to love? And would I want to be a person who could?
*After a 2 .5 hour nap today, I am realizing that I need to direct a little more attention to resting. It's been missing the past few years.
* My summer tri and biking schedule is already filling up, and it's only January. I love having events looming to motivate me to push a little harder. I'm eagerly anticipating the upcoming year.
*Will I ever stop falling more and more in love with my daughter? As we were driving home from her Dad's today, she said "Mama, I missed you." I cried. I missed her too.
*I'm searching for the perfect pair of brown, embroidered cowboy boots. I have seen them in a dream and I must have them! The search is on.
*Isn't it funny how sometimes the exact people you need to meet show up in the weirdest places or through odd circumstances. Serendipity - I love it!

What's on your mind today?

2 comments:

me said...

good to see you again! xxx ooo

Anonymous said...

I love that you are ready for this new decade!

I love that you have races lined up to keep you motivated.

I love that you love that cute little bug. I know it isn't ideal for her to wake up when we are there, but damitol she is cute.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...