Sunday, May 16, 2010

May 12of12 (but really taken on the 14th)

This month's 12of12 post was taken on the 14th (oops!). May 12th snuck up on me, and I didn't realize the date until the middle of the day. Then I forgot my camera on the 13th. So, I guess the 14th will work for this month.


1. Breakfast of strawberries and quesadillas. If you know me at all, you know how weird this is.
2. My favorite necklace - initials "A" and "R", a gift to myself at a very low point. It makes me feel better every time I wear it - a reminder of what's important.
3. Riley on her way in to daycare.
4. I broke my old shuffle the day before, and since it's a workout must-have, a new one was in order. It's aqua, one of my favorite colors.
5. The lilacs are blooming. I love lilacs. They remind me of my aunt shannon.
6. The view from my parking deck at work. It was a lovely morning!
7. I always listen to "Morning Edition" on NPR while I check my morning email messages.
8. Went for a run at lunch.
9. After work, Riley and I went on a "Girl Date". She's scoping out the crocs here.
10. My to-do lists on my desk, waiting for Monday morning.
11. Another part of the "Girl Date" - Riley picks dinner. It's usually Nuggets and Fries.
12. Snuggling at the end of the day, watching "Swan Princess".

4 comments:

jenica said...

what an awesome day.
but quesadillas, really? that's me, not you!

amy gretchen said...

there are so many things I like about this, number one being that you still did it even though it was the 14th.

I am a huge fan of lilacs, i love aqua too, and love the snuggly picture at the end of day.

Steph said...

Mmmm, I love this Amy. Lilacs remind me of my grandmother. And that last picture of you & Riley? I'd frame it and put it on my wall if I were you. It's beautiful and says it all.

Love Steph
xox

lindsey said...

i love the idea of strawberries and quesadillas for breakfast! i've got fresh cut lilacs all around the house. and riley is SO adorable! sending you hugs.

xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...