1. self portrait as we were getting ready for the day.2. harley checks out the snow pack (I could not get him to look at me.)
3. my day started with a visit from a plumber. pipe bursting = new kitchen floor for me.
4. the Rapunzel cupcake the Girl was saving for her after-school snack. she did test out the icing.
5. gearing up for a busy day in the office. I had 3 conference calls and 2 meetings on the schedule.
6. on the first of those calls. I only chew my lip when i'm thinking numbers. I must have been working on a project budget or something similar.
7. a to-do list for the day. those of you who know about my 'five-thing' rule will laugh at how out of sorts this one is for me.
8. the girl came home from school and went straight for her cupcake.
9. the stack of papers I sorted through. wow, they add up fast.
10. Riley had 'homework' to do: a snowman to color and a mitten to glue stuff to. I think she was working on the mitten here.
11. at some point, she got out with my heart shaped rocks (which are off-limits to her).
12. the day ended with some reading- finished one book, started another and read up on some swim drills.
3 comments:
pretty girl. i don't think i've ever seen you chewing your lips, ha!
Looks like a full and wonderful Wednesday :) Good for keeping up the project!
seriously papers add up fast. love the sp of the two of you.
oh, i love your heart shaped rocks.
ps i am wishing your target experience had been on this day. too funny.
Post a Comment