I've received a bunch of emails asking what my word for 2011 is going to be.
Um...yeah.
I have no idea yet.
I'm narrowing down a series of words, but I have not settled on any of them yet. I'll know the right one soon enough, but the right word hasn't found me yet. So in the interim, and because it's really fitting for today, the word I'm focusing on is 'CHILL'.
3 comments:
It is cracking me up that people are emailing you asking what your word is.
I like chill...good idea until inspiration strikes!
As for me, OPEN is the clear winner. Esp after thinking through words for 1260 miles :)
Tee hee. No word for me yet either. I like CHILL though. Actually, I think last year I never chose a word at all!
Happy New Year and happy chillin'!
Steph :)
xo
Beautiful - and how very appropriate. :)
Post a Comment