Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I have gorgeous friends. Please meet one of them.

When I was pregnant, I was not a glowing expectant mother. If I 'glowed' at all, it was the result of an ever-present fine sheen of sweat and vomit. Not glowy. No, not at all.

My friend, Brittany, however, is definitely one of the loveliest pregnant women I have ever seen. In a non-pregnant state, she is gorgeous. Pregnant...WOW!...amazingly beautiful.
She was kind enough to help me work on my photo skills one evening, and I got to capture some lovely maternity images. These are a few of my favorites.
(These are her husband's baby booties. I think it's so sweet that his mother kept them and that Brittany has them now for her baby. )
This baby is one lucky girl. She is much anticipated and much loved, and has such intelligent, cool parents. A lucky baby girl, indeed.
See? She's gorgeous, no?

Thanks, Britt, for letting me take these and for being so patient with the weeds and the grass and the bugs. :) I hope you like them. I learned a lot and had so much fun with you and baby D!


2 comments:

Shelley said...

Your friend is beautiful. And so are your photos. Great job!

Bella said...

Beautiful pictures of a beautiful mama to be!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...