Wednesday, February 26, 2014

January 12of12 - originally posted January 15th

Another year, another chance to play along with one of my favorite projects- the 12of12 Challenge.  My very lovely friend, Amy Gretchen, is the brains and talent behind this project (she'll say it wasn't her idea, but I say she's the one who rallies behind it every month, so she gets the credit.)  The idea is to post 12 photos of your day on the 12th day of the month, for 12 months of the years.  I've participated for a few years in the past, and I still love to look back and see how my life looked on those particular days.  You can take a look at a few of my previous 12of12 challenges here, here or here.  I used to use graphs and I may go back to that format again, but not today.

So, here is what January 12 of 2014 looked for us.

[caption id="attachment_46" align="aligncenter" width="625"]The Girl takes her card games very seriously. The Girl takes her card games very seriously.[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_51" align="aligncenter" width="625"]Matchy-matchy Matchy-matchy[/caption]

Laundry for days. Laundry for days.

[caption id="attachment_52" align="aligncenter" width="625"]Doesn't everyone sweep in high heels, a pink cape and sunnies? Doesn't everyone sweep in high heels, a pink cape and sunnies?[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_43" align="aligncenter" width="625"]I'm obsessed with grapefruits right now.  I could eat one for each meal. I'm obsessed with grapefruits right now. I could eat one for each meal.[/caption]



[caption id="attachment_53" align="aligncenter" width="625"]working on her back stroke at swimming lessons. working on her back stroke at swimming lessons.[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_47" align="aligncenter" width="625"]Our new mattresses were delivered on Monday, so we had to pull the old ones out on Sunday.  Perfect makeshift fort. Our new mattresses were delivered on Monday, so we had to pull the old ones out on Sunday. Perfect makeshift fort.[/caption]

She's such a goofball.  I have no idea where she gets it from. She's such a goofball. I have no idea where she gets it from.

[caption id="attachment_50" align="aligncenter" width="625"]Bedtime treat. Bedtime treat.[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_40" align="aligncenter" width="625"]I'm trying to keep flowers or flowering plants in my home, especially during the winter months. I'm trying to keep flowers or flowering plants in my home, especially during the winter months.[/caption]

Trying to document the little corners I love so much.  I'm trying to document the little corners of my home that I love so much.

[caption id="attachment_49" align="aligncenter" width="625"]my favorite capture of the day.  my favorite capture of the day.[/caption]



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...