
1. Unfortunately, this was breakfast. Some days are like that.
2. Self-portraits before work. Riley wanted in on the action.
3. I'm growing herbs on my windowsill. This container has basil, chives and parsley.
4. I had a whole bunch of grocery shopping to do.
5. These were Riley's two options for footwear. Luckily, I talked her out of the flippers and into the pink crocs.
6. View from my work chair at about 2:00 pm. It's a glamorous life I lead.
7. I worked on my bike a bit - cleaned it up, cleaned and lubed the chain, tightened a few things.
8. Dinner was a veggie-egg white scramble (with avocados - yum), peaches, and whole-grain toast.
9. Getting ready to start my run/swim workout. Not a great picture, but you get the idea.
10. Riley wore these glasses all evening. I have no idea why.
11. It was a magazine kind of day. I spent some time in all four of these.
12. Just more evidence that I'm a dork, and my girl is, too.
4 comments:
Riley is so fabulous. Those glasses are hilarious...she already knows how to make a statement. All the sp of the two of you are so cute. I especially love the one before work. Darling.
Keep smiling ames, its all worth it sooner or later.....
have you noticed how freaking amazing your eyes are lately? you are beautiful, woman.
I need to get on this bandwagon again...I just haven't even thought about the date, let alone schlepping my camera with me :) These are awesome. I am fond of that last square in particular :)
Post a Comment