Wednesday, October 13, 2010

October 12 of 12 (on the 13th)

This 12of12 is brought to you on the 13th, courtesy of dead camera batteries discovered on the morning of the 12th. Oh, well. Today (the 13th) was a fantastically fun day, so it was extra cool to document it.
(click to enlarge)
1. I'm doing 'The Artist's Way' with some friends. Here is a shot of the book and today's morning pages.
2. I can't explain why, but Riley slept in until 8:47 today. I had to wake her up to get her to preschool on time. I'm hoping for a repeat this weekend.
3. Riley and I are both obsessed with HoneyCrisp apples, like this one. They are HUGE, and we have to share one in order to finish.
4. One really fun part of the day was a bike ride up Emigration Canyon with some friends at lunch. This is a self portrait at the top. The fall colors were gorgeous and almost took my mind off my tired legs (...almost).
5. Candace, Brenna, Molly and Me = My girls (We were missing one - next time, Britt.)
6. Most days start off with a to-do list and a look over my day's schedule. Today was no exception.
7. Me and my friend James. I collect good people. They make me happy. You can tell by my face.
8. Riley's dress up outfit of the day. So much attitude in this little one. She calls these shoes her "sexy shoes." Oh, boy...I'm in for it.
9. I had a couple of my brothers and a couple of friends over for dinner tonight. Riley is madly in love with her Uncle Dan. And he played right along. Goofballs, both of them.
10. Lee brought amazing Mexican Chocolate Creme de Pots for dessert. Yummm-o!
11. A photo everyone complained about. I'm trying to figure out my new tripod.
12. I'm leaving some of the dishes for morning. It's all good.

It was a fun, busy, productive, fantastic day, filled with work, friends and family. Who cares if it's not the 12th?

2 comments:

amy gretchen said...

Im glad you did it anyway...there are no rules.

It looks like the perfect day, full of so many of your friends and family. I'm jealous of your ride even though I don't bike. I bet it was beautiful.

I haven't started my pages yet.

Steph said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful 13th! I love getting these glimpses into your life... not in a creepy stalking kinda way, you know, but in a "Hey look it's Amy!" kinda way.

I've said enough.

Steph
xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...