This family is very dear to my heart...their home has become my soft place to land, and I adore every member of this family to pieces. Taking their photos was so much fun for me (And Riley - she accompanied me on this shoot and didn't really understand why she wasn't included in the family shots.)



I love this photo of Jamie. She looks happy and peaceful, which is saying something after doing three little girls' hair and driving up the canyon with an infant.

One of the things I admire most about Keith is how he competently handles the responsibility of being a father and a husband, but also enjoys the hell out of his family. It's a trait I have not seen in very many men, and I'm so glad I see it in him (in all my brother's, actually). I think the above photo captures that nicely.


As the father to three little girls, Keith is a complete and total natural and a great big softy. I like these photos because they capture a little bit of the sweet bond between these girls and their daddy.




(Look at Karlo's hair...oh, it makes me so happy!)

I learned a lot from this shot, because it was the first time I had taken photos in direct afternoon sunlight. It's more difficult to shoot in than the filtered light of morning, or the golden light in the evening, and I had to learn to adjust for shadows. I still have a looooooong way to go, but some of these turned out nicely.





This family is full of goofballs. The outtakes were as fun for me as the photos. An example :

Thanks for letting me take these, you crazy Wuthrich's. Couldn't have been more fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment