Monday, October 25, 2010

Where I've been

"for whatever we lost (like a you or a me)
it' s always ourselves we find by the sea"
- e e cummings
I don't yet have the words to describe
how lovely,
how fulfilling,
how simply breathtaking
this past week has been.
So, in the place of my words,
I'll start with some images
and the words from my favorite poet.


Truly, it was magical.

Nag's Head, North Carolina

8 comments:

Steph said...

*Sigh*

It looks gorgeous Amy.

xo

kelly barton art + design said...

who needs words. you wrapped it all up perfectly with you images. i loved being in your cottage. our quiet spirit and no
nonsense ways are addicting. so happy
to have you in my world.

Amy said...

oh my goodness, no wonder i didn't pick up a camera, i didn't have to with images like these to fill me up. they are simply breathtaking. and, of course, i gotta say i like the one of my bikini best! thanks for not posting the one of me in it!

Jennifer said...

your photographs are stunning and speak volumes. simply beautiful. It was wonderful spending some time with you. You are an incredible spirit.

lindsey said...

welcome home. living through all those amazing photos!

xo

Karen D said...

looks lovely, I was at Squam in NH for the first time this Sept and i feel in love with the creative energy and the lovely Elizabeth.
These pictures sum it up and I also love cummings.

amy gretchen said...

Oh Amy your photos are beautiful. I wondered when you would share them. You've have a great eye. Remember that. Im loving your self portrait. So so cool.

I know what you mean about processing. I've been doing a lot of that myself.

xo

elizabeth Needham said...

amy--not sure if you remember me from squam 09 but I was one of the smily canadians! Just wanted to say that your pictures are absolutely lovely and I hope to see you again one day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...