Saturday, January 24, 2009

Sixteen things

I've been tagged on this about 12 times, so here goes. 16 things about me:

1. I hate it to be totally dark when my daughter is home. When she isn't, I love and crave the complete dark. I blame this on a really terrible night I experienced when she was just a few days old.
2. The am actively working on two books, but have notes and chapters on about 14 others.
3. I fully intend to support myself and my daughter by writing full time within the next 10 years.
4. I have cable specifically for Discovery Channel, Nova, ESPN and TLC. Otherwise, I could not care less about TV and would get rid of it.
5. I am a great public speaker, and big crowds don't worry me in the slightest if that's why I am in one. Socially, however, I prefer smallish gatherings, where I can talk to people and get to know them.
6. I need PLENTY of alone time. More than the average person, I'd say.
7. My daughter and I share the same birthday. I was not willing to put off my c-section by 45 minutes so she could have her own. I am that big of a wimp.
8. I am very proud of my military service, yet I abhor violence, and refuse to watch it.
9. I could happily be the eternal student and I plan to go to school, in some form or another, for my entire life.
10. I have a great sense of humor, and can be really funny with most people, but I only get super-silly with those I love and trust.
11. I am just barely beginning to understand how big my heart is and how much love I have to spread around.
12. I am not easily scared or easily intimidated, but characters that come out of a play or performance and down into the audience - well, that scares the hell out of me.
13. I have a GINORMOUS family, which is awesome, and I especially enjoy how my siblings and I relate to each other now that we are all adults.
14. Even though my sister lives several states away, I consider my day incomplete if I haven't talked or texted her at least 10 times. I am not kidding at all here.
15. I didn't realize I was a pretty good cook until fairly recently.
16. Even though I am not a good swimmer, I feel calm and peaceful and complete around water, especially the Pacific Ocean.

1 comment:

Nat said...

You are stinkin' hilarious and so endearing all at the same time. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...