
Riley left today on her first official 'matation' (her version of vacation) with her Daddy. I miss her already, but it's ok, I have these cutie pics to keep me company.
p.s. I'm trying to learn more about the technical side of photography, and these are straight out of the camera. Still a LOOOOOONG, long, long ways to go, but not too bad for the first time someone explained ISO and aperture and f stops in a way that made sense to me.
4 comments:
OMG Riley is such a cutie. I especially love that first one with the ice cream cone. :)
i had to take a month long class to finally understand iso, shutter speed and aperture and how they all relate, so be proud of your self! you just got a new camera didn't you? p.s. she is adorable.!
I LOVE that first picture! She is a cutie :)
Enjoy your own 'matation' away- so glad G is coming with you (if anyone can teach you about taking breathtaking pics it is her!) and so glad we caught up with each other before you left!
xoxx
they are absolutely perfect! in love with that first one as well. the hair, that cupcake. imagining the first bite! sweet wishes for you while she is away.
xo
Post a Comment