Thursday, August 19, 2010

The craziness that is my family

If you know me, you know I come from a huge, large, unwieldy family. I have five brothers and one sister of my own, and then my step-parents provided me with many, many more siblings. Last Saturday, I was lucky enough to get to spend some time with my brothers and a whole bunch of my step-siblings. The paper plate is representing Daniel. (We missed you, Dan.)
This was several (not all, by any means) of my sibs and their spouses. I have no idea why Marcus decided to show off his impressive ribcage - it's hard getting a group shot where everyone looks normal. Isn't Andrea gorgeous? And she's a kick-ass mother of three wild ones.
Adam, Nate and Ken (Nate looks sorta surprised). I can't believe I got Nic to even consider getting his picture taken voluntarily. I usually have to sneak it.
Dani, Kale and Michael. Kale is already sporting his camo- prepping for hunting season, I guess. Oh, my sister in law, Dani. I Love her. She's one of the kindest, most authentic women I know.

A couple of my "little" brothers- Adam and Marcus. So cute!

Spending time with these guys is so much fun, and doesn't happen nearly enough. We are flung all about the nation, but when we can get together, I can always count on good times, a million laughs and the knowledge that I am blessed with an amazing, awesome, understanding, supportive and wonderful family.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hearing their names here and there- it is awesome to see faces. You look radiant Amy!

bv said...

Is the paper plate representative of Danny?! Great pics!

Nat said...

I love it! Family is the best. You look radiant in those pics--truly happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...