Monday, August 30, 2010

Our Birthday Photos

We've made it a tradition to get photos done for our mutual birthday and each year, Carrie, our amazing and mega-talented friend has taken them for us. This year was no exception. She has a way with Riley and manages to get her to open up and be the funny, dynamic kid she is. I think Carrie sets up such fun and creative shoots. I'm so pleased with how they turned out this year. Take a look.

8 comments:

Camz :-) said...

I have so many favorites! I love Carrie's work but I love her subjects too!!

Stormy said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THEM!!!!!...TO THE MAX!!!!!

melissa said...

These are BEAUTIFUL!!!

Anonymous said...

These are awesome- you two are so cute and I think this is the best tradition ever!

amy gretchen said...

I'm with Hannah I love this tradition you have with riley. They are beautiful pictures that capture the two of you perfectly happy.
xo

Anonymous said...

That is so precious....i loved the the tea party pictures...brought a tear to my eyes...made me miss my momma. You're a very lucky momma

Nat said...

So cute, Amy. Two very photogenic girls. Happy Birthday.

lindsey said...

so great! you two are gorgeous. i love the toe shots. and riley's red rain boots!

xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...