Three years ago today, my life changed in the most miraculous way. I was given the best birthday gift anyone could ask for, the chance to be a mother to the sweetest, sassiest, sunniest little girl. She makes my life rich and wonderful in more ways than I can count. Sharing the same birthday reminds me to treasure her and cherish the opportunity I have to be her mother, that learning to love the way I love her is the most important gift I could be given. I can't imagine where I would be today without her.
To the one who makes me push further, run faster, do my best, laugh more, enjoy the hell out of life, work to make myself better each day, the one who teaches me patience, reminds me to be a good example, and loves me more than I deserve at times....happy birthday, Riley. I hope I can be everything you need and deserve in a mother.
I love you so, SO much.
xxox
Mama



6 comments:
Isn't it amazing how much our children teach us about ourselves and about life? Riley is certainly a gift and can see how much she means to you by the way you light up every time you talk about her.
Love seeing the timeline of you two. You are both extremely blessed to have each other.
Happy Birthday dear friend!
xxox, g
mmm, i just love to see the progression of pics from that day. how much you've each grown, separately and together. happiest of days to both of you.
xoxo
The one of you two in the mirror and the last one make my heart soar! Love to see you so happy with that girl. You both just glow.
Happy birthday to you and to her, and happy birth day strong mama!
xoxx
Happy day to you both! She is a precious little girl, looks just like you!
happy happy birthday! your love just explodes off the screen in these shots.
xo
you have the best teeth.
Post a Comment