No need to thank me.
I'm here for you.
Really.
* I love arugula. It's definitely my favorite of the salad greens.
*I finally bought the Vibram Fivefinger shoes. Here's hoping they help with my recently developed heel pain. They are goofy looking, but come with great reviews:
*I don't like mint flavored gum, but I like mint tea. Why is this?*Only three more weeks, and I leave for Squam by the Sea. This is the only thing I do each year that is just for me, and I am so ready for it. Great friends, amazing classes, and did I mention...it's BY THE SEA? In North Carolina? So excited!
*My mom rocks! She is coming to stay with Riley for some of the time I am in North Carolina and, while she's here, she's going to help us make a few pieces of Riley's halloween costume. Riley can't wait until her "Funkin" (what she calls her - don't ask) comes to spend the night.
*I like red grapes better than green grapes. But I like peaches better than both of them.
*My visiting teachers are coming tomorrow. I've never actually had visiting teachers before. (edited: now that I really think about this, it's totally a lie. i have, in fact, had them.)
*I need to shop for fall clothing badly, but I think everything in the stores now is sorta ugly.
*I wonder if counseling should be considered when you find this hanging from your towel rack:
*My friends are at a conference in DC, and although the conference itself is pretty boring, I still wish I were there because honestly, DC has some of the best. food. ever. The only two cities that beat it out, in my opinion, are San Francisco and New Orleans.*Speaking of food, I'm hungry. Again. Love the two days before my (.) starts.
*Is that TMI? I don't really care.
*Ok, Austin might tie DC in the best. food. ever. contest. Maybe.
Ok, enough randomness. I'm off to make nachos. Or something similarly PMS-ish.
Because my feet don't resemble Fred Flintstone's enough in my VFF shoes....I'll add some late night salt to the mix so I'm super puffy.
4 comments:
this made me laugh in the most needed way.
thanks!
two things.
One: I have the vibram shoes and adore them. They do look so funny, but they are amazing. I hope you enjoy them. They do take some time to get used to. But you will work muscles you didn't even know existed in your legs.
Two: I had no idea you were going to squam by the sea. I am so excited. I will also be there. I cannot wait!
I <3 random posts such as these.
Arugula= awesome
4fingers= they look funny but man they rock!
Mint tea= sooo different from mint gum
Squam= jealous even though it would be awkward if I actually had made that happen
Red grape > than green grapes always!
Austin food= I think you need to come and do more research before making that kind of statement ;)
This post made me literally laugh out loud!
Post a Comment