This has been a weird week for me (actually, it seems like this is true for a lot of people). I'm not sure if it was the influence of the full moon, or because the pressure was on at work, or what, but seriously...it's been strange.
Some examples:
- I missed an early morning flight to Denver, even though I arrived at the airport 1 hour and 15 minutes early. How does that even happen?
- I've been craving, and I mean CRAVING, super-spicy food. This sounds minor, but when I'm pouring sriacha on food already loaded with jalepenos...it's weird.
-I had the opportunity to go for a long bike ride one evening (which is usually my favorite thing on earth to do) and I voluntarily chose to go for a long walk and do some yoga instead.
-I got some news yesterday, which totally surprised me and completely weirded me out, even though it really has nothing to do with me.
-For some reason, the lotion I have used for years made me itch like crazy this past week.
-I completely zoned a doctor appointment, which is totally unlike me.
-I've had super-strange, very vivid dreams all week - not nightmares, really, but disturbing all the same.
And these are just a few of the weird things....seriously - it's been an overly emotional, overly in-my-own-head, overly exhausting week. I'm pretty happy it's on the way out.
It ended on a high note, however- My friend, Brenna, and her cutie, Arlo, joined Riley and I for the circus this afternoon. That was...um, well...an adventure, but it was great to spend some time with them and take Riley to her first circus.
1 comment:
I agree...weirdest week ever. Seriously!
I haven't been to the circus in YEARS. It sounds like a handful with little kids, but fun. Glad your week ended on a high!
Post a Comment