(click on the photo to enlarge)1. This is how I found Riley when i got out of the shower- bed made and reading. I guess I'm doing something right.
2. Sunflowers are everywhere right now. I love their happy energy.
3. Sunday afternoons mean a lot of snuggling up on my bed and reading.
4. Our neighbor's flowers. Riley says these are her favorite "ever, ever, EVER!"
5. More afternoon reading. I think this was either Runner's World or Bicycle.
6. The sidewalk on our walk around the Aves. I always wonder who these people are and where they are now.
7. I like to cook and bake on Sunday, since there isn't time for it during the week and I find it very relaxing. I made Homemade Granola. Apparently, Riley liked it (who knew?).
8. More baking- blueberry whole-grain muffins. I'm not a huge muffin fan, but these are pretty good because they aren't too sweet and they are pretty healthy.
9. We played a rousing game of hide-n-seek. She was hiding in my cabinet.
10. Riley's toys at the end of the day.
11. Heading out on our evening walk.
12. My neighbor gave me a bunch of tomatoes. Yumm-o! I can't wait to use them.
1 comment:
love sundays for that very reason...that they are low key. love the shot of the two of you reading.
the sidewalk writing is cool. i always wonder that too.
Post a Comment