![]() |
| Spring! Spring! It's Spring! |
I've been trying to figure out a graceful way to ease myself back into the blogging habit, after an unintentional, but rather long blog break. I've debated whether I should just let this particular blog go, if I should start a completely new one, or whether I should just be done with the blog thing altogether.
Yet when it comes right down to it, I love this little corner of the blogosphere. I love having a place to say what I want to say, to reach out and share what's going on in my heart and head, to publicly enjoy my daughter's antics, and to talk about what's happening in our world. This space has become a place where my friends and family across the world come to check in on me and Riley and I've been less than stellar at keeping it up to date. I want to do better. I will do better.
So I'm jumping back in. And in the spirit of spring and rebirth and renewal and pretty things everywhere, I'll be making some changes. In the next few weeks, you can expect a little blog makeover, some new links and some other fun changes. I'm excited. I hope you are, too.


3 comments:
Welcome back. You've been missed. I haven't done much either, in the past few months. But know, it's lovely to see you back in my feed.
Why did I put a comma in the statement "but know comma..." no no Riley. That's not right.
Anywho, welcome back. :)
Welcome back from a quiet lurker from New Zealand who has loved reading about what is going on from you almost since the beginning of this blog.
I am glad you are hanging around. :)
Post a Comment