Saturday, October 11, 2008

Gratitude Friday (on Saturday...or rather, early Sunday)

Well, I'm a little late this week, but I still wanted to post a short list of a few of the things I am grateful for this week.

1. My sister who was willing to watch my kiddo while I went to a work conference, even though she is 6 months pregnant with twins. You can read her post on "bug-sitting" here. Love you, sis. You're the best-est frister a girl could have.

2. My brother in law who helped out with the bug-sitting, endured a few middle of the night wake-up calls to help with Riley and rescued me and a car seat at the Oakland Airport. We love you, Gomez.

3. Midol.

4. The chance to attend a really great leadership conference that has relevance to both my professional and personal life.

5. Finally, i am grateful to be home and not to have to travel anywhere in the near future. I am looking forward to some routine, eating meals at home and not on the run, and a normal sleep schedule for both Riley and me. I love traveling, but I'm a homebody at heart.

Even in the busiest of weeks, I am much better off if I find time to be grateful for the many good things in my life.

Truly, I am blessed.

1 comment:

kelly barton art + design said...

my....how are you girlie! thanks
for leaving me a comment. i really miss everyone. never realized i would be so attached to 130 chicklets that i don't really know.

i did that post because liz kalloch was laughing at me over rush!

peace out.
kelly

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...