Friday, October 3, 2008

Gratitude Fridays



This morning, I have been thinking about how the little things in life add so much to our existence. For me, these are the things that can make the difference between a nice day and a truly enjoyable one, the things that add spice and sparkle to our existence. So today, I am offering up thanks for the little things I have been enjoying lately:

* that mild ache you feel when you roll over in bed the morning after a good workout. Not too much pain, but enough to remind you that you did a good thing for yourself.
* a few new songs from I-tunes to punch up my workout playlist
* an amazing football game with someone who enjoyed it as much as I did
* cute, fun, colorful new socks for winter (granted, it's 85 degrees here, but still looking forward to wearing them)
* speaking of footwear...flip-flops, jeans and sweatshirt - perfect evening wear in my book
* evenings at the park with my daughter
* changing leaves
* long walks with my dog and my ipod
* chats with my sister on my way to work
* lunch with my newest work friend- she just gets me and I love that

2 comments:

Amy said...

thanks for reminding me to be grateful on my blog today! have a GREAT weekend!!

xo

jenica said...

hey beauty! i've been wearing flip flops and sweaters too. ;-D

we need to play.

xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...