He's tall (6'7") athletic (as noted by his profession) and so incredibly HOT! I'm pretty sure he has alot of money, but I haven't hacked his bank account yet, *ahem* I mean, we haven't talked about money yet. It's still too new for that.
Please meet Kyle, my new boyfriend.

Now, Kyle is a little younger than me, but he's incredibly mature, so it's something we can work through. In fact, we often look to Demi and Ashton as our role models for how to make this relationship work, which is really handy since Kyle looks so much like Ashton. I"m including pics of both so you can see the resemblance.

Kyle (my boyfriend)

Ashton (Demi's husband)
I was going to include pics of me and Demi to show you how much we look alike but I didn't want to hurt Demi's feelings or make her feel inferior. I'm really compassionate like that.
Anyway, Kyle is just super and our relationship is getting stronger and stronger. I've seen him twice at the Smiths by my house and once at the Gateway. He waved to me in the car once, too, and I'm certain it was because he thinks I'm hot and not at all because I ran in front of his car so he had to swerve to miss me. And I'm certain he always waves with his middle finger...I think it's something french. He's very sophisticated, my Kyle. I really like that about him.
Anyway, he is really great and we are very happy. I don't get to spend much time with him now, since he's in the middle of his season, but it's great because I can do my own thing. I'm independent like that, which he really likes. But no matter how busy I am, I always cuddle up on his couch wearing his creighton jersey to watch him play ball, and I know he likes that. I make sure to fold his shirt up just like he had it and turn the alarms back on when I leave. I only had to break a window that once, and he was totally understanding. He didn't even give that police detective my name, and I know he has it in his phone. I snuck into his house in the middle of the night to program it for him. That's the kind of girlfriend i am....always thinking of my Kyle and trying to make his life a little easier, but not really needing the thanks. He works so hard, I just want to help.
Well, just wanted to let my blog friends in on my new relationship. I know you guys wish me the best and I'll try to bring him along caroling this holiday season. I have a weekend all picked out and he'll for sure be in town because it's a bye weekend, so just plan on us showing up at your house singing Christmas Carols. He might look a little freaked out, and ask you to call the cops because he's been kidnapped and forced to sing random Christmas songs to people he doesn't know, but he's just kidding. He's funny like that. Also, the handcuffs....they are just a fashion statement.
6 comments:
Good choice. I already approve. Almost wish I watched sports. You're such a cougar, LOL, younger man and all. (Could the term cougar be any more cheesy?)
Amy,
I just love your blog. I know I will always either laugh or find something to feel grateful about when I read it. You are the greatest woman ever! I hope you don't mind that I read it....
I think you have too many boyfriends. I love how close you and this one are, though. You seem to have such a bond, almost as if it's so natural he doesn't even realize it's happening...congratulations, sister...
i am not a sports fan in the slightest. but when we got free tickets to a jazz game last year i became ennamored with him. he's just.so.beautiful.
so glad to hear that you've cuffed, oh, er, um, snagged him!
xoxo
I think I just peed my pants a little. That is Funny with a capital Funny!
xo
Amy
Did a little research and she's totally not a cougar. That is a 40+. She's a puma. ^_^ Stiff competition these days! You're a riot!
xox
Post a Comment