Sunday, November 2, 2008

Tagged by my Frister....

I don't usually do these, but I was tagged my my prego with twins sister, so I gotta. Her pregnancy hormones scare me.


8 Favorite TV shows
  1. The Office
  2. What Not to Wear
  3. Army Wives (i know, i know...lame)
  4. Sportscenter (yes, I watch it every day)
  5. Gilmore Girls (I love it, one of my all time faves)
  6. I can't think of any more
  7. I don't have time to watch tv
  8. Sorry
8 Favorite Restaurants
1. My house (i'm a pretty gook cook - who knew?)
2. Mazza
3. Citrus Grill
4. Bombay house
5. I can't think of any others
6. Whole Foods Salad Bar (does this count?)
7. I like sushi, but not from any particular place
8. Oh, I know...Fries from LeBeau's


8 Things that happened yesterday
1. I slept in while Keith and Jamie kept Riley entertained (I *heart* them so much for this!)
2. I took Hallee, Lexi, and Riley to Artic Circle for lunch
3. I hung out at my Aunt Shannon's while Riley entertained everyone there
4. I ate most of Lexi's tootsie rolls
5. Dinner at my mom's
6. I watched the TinkerBell movie with Lexi and Hallee and Riley
7. I put gas in my jeep and was amazed at how cheap it seems now!
8. I took a LOOOONG bath in Jamie's gigantic bathtub

8 Things I look forward to
1. Going to the gym tomorrow and getting back into my workout after being sick FOREVER
2. Thursday, when my new boots will arrive carried by a nice person in brown
3. My Twinner Nephews
4. Visiting my friends in Logan soon (Cam-we need a date!)
5. TCU/UU football game this Thursday
6. Upcoming zen trip with my friend
7. Phone session with my writing coach this week
8. My cough finally completely going away

8 Things I love about fall
  1. College Football
  2. Professional Football
  3. Changing leaves
  4. sweater weather
  5. halloween
  6. Jeans and flipflops (perfect combo)
  7. butternut squash soup
  8. New season of the office
8 Things on my wishlist
  1. black boots kinda like my new brown boots but a little different
  2. someone to paint riley's room for me
  3. New bike shoes
  4. Clean car
  5. pedicure
  6. someone to grocery shop for me. Every week. or whenever I need to go
  7. My frister to move to SLC for affordable housing
  8. I'm not writing details here but there is a big wish on my list that i'm working/hoping/waiting/wondering on. "nuff said.

3 comments:

beck said...

thanks for humoring me...love you. we should come up with some really entertaining tags. be thinking.

Camz :-) said...

Hey thanks a lot! I tagged you on this one too! Like 2 weeks ago! Well at least I made it on your things your looking forward to list! I love ya!!!!

Amy said...

Cam, you aren't prego with twinners (at least, not that I've heard...) so your hormones dont' scare me as much as Beck's do. But I love ya too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...