Sunday, November 9, 2008

Just one of those days


Right after her bath.....she wouldn't let me wash her hair, either.

You know how they say you shouldn't pray for patience or you will be sent something (someone) to teach you?

Well, I didn't.

But apparently the Big Guy decided I needed to learn it anyway.

Riley has been a MONSTER today! Adorable, but a complete and total crazy child! She woke up hollering "mom!mom!mom!mom!" and didn't stop demanding complete and total attention until she fell asleep. Church was a nightmare, she didn't take one single nap, and she has totally destroyed my house.

Now I'm trying to get on top of things so I can start out the week on a clean slate and I'm finding little bits of evidence of the way she spent her day.

Examples:
*a dog water bowl full of small riley toys ( I guess she thought they needed a bath?)
*a pile of chewed up gold-fish crackers under the coffee table (guess she didn't want the calories? or maybe she was testing them out for the best tasting one?)
*her baby doll in the washing machine (I guess she thought it needed a bath, too?)
*the remote control stuffed under the couch cushions (she hides things there occasionally)
*The tray of her walker full of milk (she learned how to squeeze the spout of her sippy to dump the contents)
*graham crackers crumbled up in my purse (perhaps she was worried I might be hungry)
*her shoes in the dishtowel drawer ( I wondered where they went to)

Here is the scary thing about all this...I didn't leave her alone AT ALL today. Not for one second! She did all of this while I WAS IN THE ROOM WITH HER!

I'm in for it....I'm so in for it.....

I have a plan though. Check out her blog for the ad.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...