1. With Riley, on the way to daycare and work.2. The piles of work I tried to get off my desk.
3. Morning snack- Right now, I'm focusing on healthy eating while at work.
4. My earrings, since they are becoming a regular feature of the 12of12.
5. My condo is up for sale. Want to buy it?
6. Riley and I met some friends at Jungle Jim's. She's a little daredevil.
7. April 12 is my Mom's birthday, so we celebrated with Strawberry-Kiwi Tarts.
8. My princess rocks metallic and sequined high heels. And a dress over her pants.
9. Stephanie and Baby Jason, friends who met us at Jungle Jim's.
10. A little hint of Spring, despite the snowstorm that made it's appearance later that night.
11. Riley and Paige (Steph's daughter) - Speed Demons.
12. My new, pretty, pink, feel-good shoes.
2 comments:
I love your pink shoes...Riley's too.
My kids love jungle jims, it's been a while for a us though. looks like a fun time.
Still loving these... and love the pretty pink shoes! I have a pair of happy pink shoes too. I've had a blog post about happy shoes in my head since I bought them. :)
Big hugs,
Steph
xo
ps - Fingers crossed for a quick condo sale.
Post a Comment