Monday, April 26, 2010

Monday Randomness

She reminds me of myself in this picture.

-I'm addicted, obsessed and madly in love...with Kroger brand low-fat popcorn. I might need to buy stock in the company. It's a quick, salty, and a somewhat 'healthy' option for snacking, and it has replaced lunch a few times in the past week. I might need an intervention. It's getting scary.

-I know every word in the Movie "Aladdin" and "the Incredibles". Every. Single. Word. I could even sing the songs for you.

-Riley's newest obsession is with airplanes. She loves them and is constantly on the lookout for them. I'm taking her to the Air Force Museum this weekend to further fuel the love. Want to join us?

-I need to buy some clothes. The state of my closet is beyond ridiculous right now, but I really have no desire to shop, AND i think most of the clothes this season are U.G.L.Y. (they ain't got no alibi, they ugly...) It's a problem.

-I've been making a conscious and consistent effort to get more sleep, and it's definitely making a difference. I feel much more grounded and productive throughout the day.

-Getting up at 5:30 has actually become something I enjoy. I like the quiet, and the ability to get up and get going at my own pace. If I can get a few things done before Riley gets up, I feel so much more on top of my day.

-It's been way too long since I've seen my sister, and I am going to remedy that soon! I'm heading out to California the last week of May for some quality time with some of my favorite people.

1 comment:

Amy said...

quality time with some of your favorite people better mean a trip to the east coast toooooooooooooo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...